Monday, October 13, 2008

Random movie #2

In honor of the beginning of hunting season, here's another little movie from the archive. It's a dikdik, and the movie doesn't even begin to do justice to how adorable they are. What with the long legs and the huge eyes, they're essentially the Kate Moss of the antelope world.


They might also be the only antelope small enough for Mitt "Varmit" Romney's taste.
(Assuming he kept up his NRA membership after he dropped out of the presidential race.)

I should also point out that I have no idea if there's sound on this thing. I'm using my office computer which doesn't have a sound card. Hope I didn't swear.

2 comments:

Alena said...

Yes, there is sound - some birds are twittering in the background. I don't know if they are swearing.

EJP said...

...there's also some spooky whispering at the end.

And Linus approved of your movie. He asked for "more". And then he drove a choo-choo train over my head.