Friday, October 26, 2007



I have been asked to provide a picture of myself. Here I am in the bustling downtown of our podunk, redneck, whitebread, mishugana mountain town.

Actually, Gunni only really qualifies as the last, cowboy hats in fact being large enough to shield one's neck. (As opposed to the seed cap which only shields the upper forehead). And towns with organic bakeries cannot technically be whitebread. Mishugana, which I understand means 'crazy' in Yiddish, is open to interpretation.

Lastly, for you longtime Trey Parker/Matt Stone fans out there - the Community Theatre's Fall production is "Cannibal! The musical".

Although in general I dislike musicals and would rather, well...eat human flesh than have to sit through one, I'm going to make an exception and check this out. The movie is pretty funny, and my heart is as big a baked potato.

2 comments:

Spike said...

Great picture. I always said you were wicked photogenic. --Spike

Potato Head, Esq. said...

The sky is blue and all the leaves are green.
My heart is warm as a baked potato.
I think I know precisely what I mean,
When I say it's a shpadoinkle day.

(It strikes me that Cannibal! is more of a spring musical than a autumn one. Oh well, maybe it's supposed to inspire a springtime of the heart.)