Monday, May 12, 2008

Not Dead Yet

I have been a naughty, naughty blogger.

Really, my only excuse is that it has been a horribly busy semester. Somehow I feel like it's been even busier than last semester. We have frogs now, and I've been spending a lot of time getting the facility set up since Dr. Bones has to take care of them all summer. At this point I have one more set of grades to finish up and submit and then I'm offski.

I will be spending the summer with Mr. PotatoHead. Well, actually, I've been told I'll be spending the summer with a to-do list, but at least the list was written by Mr. PotatoHead.

And I do have a backlog of Gunni-related pictures to post including the latest addition to the apartment: Geopolitical Commentary in Copper and Wire Hung At Trepaning Height in the Other Bedroom.

Something to look forward to.

3 comments:

Alena said...

Woo Hoo! Glad to hear you are 1) still alive, 2) have not be attacked by frogs and/or students and 3) will be seeing Mr. Potatohead soon! So, will you be returning to Gunni in the fall? Happy grading and I hope to hear from you soon.

Spike said...

I'm hoping that the DVT will have subsided enough that I can go to dinner with you guys next week.

EJP said...

When you get a break from your to-do list, I hope we can grab lunch at some point. I'm sure Angela would be up for it, too. With both of us gone from the lab, there's no one to vent to really. And believe me when I say the people left in that lab need to vent...