Saturday, June 7, 2008


Okay, I promised to blog more...and then I got distracted with the to do list.

Anyway, when Mr. and Mrs. Original PotatoHead visited Gunni back in April, they bought some Art at the center downtown. Because they were on their way LA, they left the Art in my tender care. So now the Yellow Bedroom has a nifty addition; something I like to call, "Geopolitical Struggle Hung At Trepaning Height In The Guest Room".

If you have other ideas...I'd love to hear them.

Incidently, the GSHATITGM is actually now in the main bedroom, where it clashes even more with the ambient decor but does allow one to get in and out of bed without embedding a copper plate in your skull.

1 comment:

EJP said...

Neat! So can Linus play with it when we visit. A few lacerations should teach him how dangerous art can be.